There are many reasons why the JMC Vigus 5 4x4 double cab has been nominated as Car of the YearGindra Motors
Combining style with performance at an affordable price, it is not surprising that since its launch in 2019 the Vigus 5 has attracted a growing army of 4x4 enthusiasts. These are the reasons why:
- Price tags that leave the opposition in the dust
- Unbeatable warranty, service and roadside assistance plans
- Ensured parts availability
- Top-of-the-range features come standard
- Generous fuel tank and consumption ratio
- Striking good looks and aerodynamics
- Drives like a bakkie but performs like a luxury SUV
- Comfort guaranteed with its generous rear legroom and spacious interior
- Undisputed value for money
The Vigus 5 double cab is available in two manual diesel-powered configurations:
- The 2.4TDCi Lux P/U D/C at R 317 990
- The 2.4TDCi Lux 4X4 P/U D/C at R 374 990
Back-up not to be sneezed at
Both models are sold with a three-year/100 000 km warranty, a five-year/60 000 km service plan and a three year/unlimited km roadside assist programme. Apart from the mouth-watering price tags, JMC’s back-up warranty, service and roadside assistance plans are a huge incentive to invest in this vehicle.
…and now the bells and whistles
The Vigus 5 4x4 double cab has all the bells and whistles, and then some.Gindra Motors
- Leather seats
- Electric windows
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Adjustable steering column
- Dual airbags
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- Bluetooth functionality
It is small wonder then that the Vigus 5 has been nominated to have its name in lights. Combine these upmarket features with unbeatable rear legroom, the economical fuel consumption of 8 litres+/100km, a generous 68-litre diesel tank and a luxury vehicle that drives like a bakkie for a winning recipe.
Without doubt, Jiang Motor Corporation (JMC) has passed “the school of hard knocks” test with flying colours. It has adapted its original work-horse bakkies into sophisticated high-performance pedigrees to meet the demands of South African motorists.
The JMC Vigus 5 4x4 double cab is available from car dealerships in Gauteng such as Gindra Motors in Kempton Park. This leading JMC dealership is sweetening the deal by offering clients a purchase plan with ZERO deposit.